Tech solutions to intractable problems with Unreasonable Group: All Turtles Podcast Episode 61
Unreasonable Group works with entrepreneurs who are offering solutions to seemingly intractable challenges. Today on the podcast, their Head of Creative Partnerships, Dave Smith, is talking about how they approach some of the world’s biggest problems. Their cohort of founders is tackling everything from clean energy to 3D scanning and big data for healthcare. And it’s emerging technology like AI that’s helping entrepreneurs develop these innovative new solutions.
Backing entrepreneurs the bend history in the right direction.
A company in Unreasonable Group's cohort.
- When AI is misaligned
- The future of the reading brain: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 88
- Community and privacy: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 87
- Fundraising during a pandemic: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 86
- Designing mmhmm: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 85
- Introducing mmhmm: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 84
- Figma and the future of collaborative design: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 82
- The future of remote learning: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 81
- How a social distancing app came to be: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 80
- Coronavirus misinformation with Renée DiResta: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 79