Artificial intelligence can render the concept of scale meaningless and enable startups to compete with global giants. Investor Hemant Taneja explains how size becomes a liability in his new book, Unscaled. Hosts Phil Libin, Jessica Collier, and Blaise Zerega also share everyday encounters with AI including autocomplete success and disasters. They also respond to a listener question about regulating Facebook following the Cambridge Analytica data scandal.
A venture capital firm with offices in Silicon Valley, New York, and Boston.
The world’s largest startup community.
A service for people with chronic illnesses to monitor their health.
- When AI is misaligned
- The future of the reading brain: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 88
- Community and privacy: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 87
- Fundraising during a pandemic: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 86
- Designing mmhmm: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 85
- Introducing mmhmm: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 84
- Figma and the future of collaborative design: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 82
- The future of remote learning: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 81
- How a social distancing app came to be: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 80
- Coronavirus misinformation with Renée DiResta: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 79