The future of workplace harassment training: All Turtles Podcast Episode 63
Spot is an All Turtles product that’s ushering in the future of work by using technology to build better environments for employees. It’s a software solution for tackling harassment and discrimination in the workplace with an AI reporting tool. We’ve discussed Spot on the podcast before, but today, Spot’s CEO Jessica Collier is talking to design lead Micah Rivera and editorial lead Kelly Chen about how they designed, built and launched a new harassment training feature.
The cofounder of All Turtles and CEO of Spot.
Lead Designer at Spot.
Manages editorial content for Spot.
An All Turtles product that provides workplace harassment training and anonymous reporting.
- When AI is misaligned
- The future of the reading brain: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 88
- Community and privacy: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 87
- Fundraising during a pandemic: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 86
- Designing mmhmm: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 85
- Introducing mmhmm: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 84
- Figma and the future of collaborative design: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 82
- The future of remote learning: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 81
- How a social distancing app came to be: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 80
- Coronavirus misinformation with Renée DiResta: All Turtles Podcast Ep. 79